Thursday, September 4, 2008



OK! I felt guilty not adding even one shot of the Squirrel at school. Here is one of the few shots (on my computer) of Miles on her "practice day" at school. I love this pic, it totally sums up that day in a nut shell. Me looking on in amazement and the Squirrel running dizzy around the room from one thing to another. She has already met some friends that have made an impression..."Mac" and "Evie" and she seems to really like her teachers "Catrin" (Catherine) and "Re" (Marie). We feel great about her school. She will be going to First Baptist in Greenville from 9am-2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They study the "Reggio" method....whatever all that means. It seems very discovery oriented and focused on learning to love learning and sharing with friends. The Squirrel will thrive here...I have no doubts. P.S. When Eric gets home from his trip I will send over some more pics/videos of her first day of school.

No comments: