Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoons

























Sunday Afternoons are my favorite...well Sunday afternoons and Thursday afternoons. Anyway, we had another great Sunday afternoon. Eric is home, which always makes things better and we didn't have much to do. So, we enjoyed fun at home, in the pool (baby pool) and time outside. So here are a few highlights of the day! I also threw in a few bath shots. She likes putting "hats" on her head...one is the frog that hold's her bath toys and the other is her "potty cushion". Nice.

3 comments:

cara said...

She is looking so much older especially the picture with her hair down and she is laughing. I love the hat on the head in the bath so comical.

Amber said...

Well, we're all going to have our head in a toilet seat at some point so it's good she got it over with early! She is such a beauty. I love the luscious locks of blonde hair!

Alli said...

She's a doll Kelly! So cute! Did you try to call me the other day? I saw where either you called me or Tate might have scrolled to your name and hit Send. He calls people randomly sometimes when he gets his little hands on our phones! Anyway, hope all is well! Love your blog!