Sunday, November 2, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!


Happy Halloween!


Ready for some trick-or-treat action


Fueling up for the big night!


Daddy & Miles, on the way to neighborhood pre-trick or treat party!


Daddy & Miles getting ready for some neighborhood fun!


Trick or Treat party "for the kids"


Neighborhood pre-party!


Mommy's Beer Not For Kitty Cats!


CLOSE UP OF THE KITTY CAT.

MILES & MOMMY (Mom looks tired!)


MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HALLOWEEN 2008! We had a great time. This year, Miles got it. Well, she knew how to say trick-or-treat and hold out her basket. That's about it. But we had fun, regardless. Our neighborhood always has a Halloween pre-party, so the kids can fill up on food and the adults can fill up on beverages. It is a win win! Miles truly only made it to about 4 houses before it was time to call it a night. But she enjoyed playing "kitty cat", as this is by far her favorite animal. We are dog people...how can she love cats so much???

5 comments:

cara said...

I love my little "Meow" kitty cat girl. She looks like she had a lot of fun and she does look like a kitty cat. She has so much personality!!

Alli said...

Love that kitty cat suit. I loved your pics. Glad y'all had fun!

Amy Wallace said...

Hilarious! At least she did not want to be a hideous super hero like mine!

Amber said...

Hey McSquirrel, tell your momma to get on here soon and give us an update with some cute pics of you!

April said...

Ok so I sent you a cheesy blog award. Kinda reminds me of those lovely chain letters in HS or those dreadful emails that you get telling you to pass it on to 10 people or else. At any rate, I just felt like I needed to pass it on. Do with it what you like. Its over at my blog. Just wanted you to know that I think your Squirrel is just sooo cute and I want to see some more pictures of her. Get back on the wagon :) Hope you're doing well.