Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun with Family






Cara, Kate, and the girls (Halle and Keira) recently came to visit us. Miles had a lot of fun visiting with her cousins, although it is painfully obvious that she is an only child. She doesn't quite understand the value of sharing. Halle and Keira are so fun now. Halle is a wild child and Keira is a very sweet content toddler until angered....unsuspecting temper :). We were all able to venture to the lake to visit w/ Richie, Millie and their girls Hannah and Ella. It is SO fun to get all the girls together.

4 comments:

cara said...

I love the little cheerleader!! Nana

Amy Wallace said...

YEEAAHHH!!! I am so glad you finally did it. Don't worry I had 2 babies before I finally took the time to become a blogger! I can't wait to keep up with the Squirrel on the blog...even though she lives right down the street!

Amber said...

I am so proud of you for joining the blogging world. I will look for updates about every six months! The Squirrel is as cute as ever! She is such a little lady. Come see us soon!

The Westra's said...

I'm so excited you are blogging! She is such a cutie, I'm so glad I'll get to see more of her now!